I aimed to write a post reflecting 2011, however my darling little brother wanted to spend the last minutes of 2011 watching fireworks and to write letters to ourselves that we sealed in envelopes to read next New Years eve. However, whilst we were writing lists and doodling on paper we came across 20 questions to reflect on for the year that has just gone by, and since I found it rather interesting I thought it would be great to share it on here so all you lovely people could read it, answer it concerning your own lives and reblog it. Also, I want to wish all my followers, every single one of you a Happy New Year. I hope 2012 turns out to be a year that you will always remember. Here’s hoping 2012 is free of wars, deaths and blood and full of joy, peace and happiness. Happy New Year. I shall make sure I make time to write tomorrow, but for now enjoy and have a go at the 2011 reflection questions.
1. What was the single best thing that happened this past year?
2. What was the single most challenging thing that happened?
3. What was an unexpected joy this past year?
4. What was an unexpected obstacle?
5. Pick three words to describe 2011.
6. Pick three words your best/boy/girlfriend would use to describe your 2011 (don’t ask them; guess based on how you think they see you).
7. Pick three words your best/boy/girlfriend would use to describe their 2011 (again, without asking).
8. What were the best books you read this year?
9. With whom were your most valuable relationships?
10. What was your biggest personal change from January to December of this past year?
11. In what way(s) did you grow emotionally?
12. In what way(s) did you grow spiritually?
13. In what way(s) did you grow physically?
14. In what way(s) did you grow in your relationships with others?
15. What was the most enjoyable part of your work (both professionally and at home)?
16. What was the most challenging part of your work (both professionally and at home)?
17. What was your single biggest time waster in your life this past year?
18. What was the best way you used your time this past year?
19. What was biggest thing you learned this past year?
20. Create a phrase or statement that describes 2011 for you.
- aidarahim likes this
- apali reblogged this from torevolution and added:
- caramialove reblogged this from torevolution
- linajoep likes this
- marieaugusti likes this
- ktropf likes this
- torevolution posted this